Auction Terms & Conditions 1. FULL PAYMENT: All items must be paid for in full before bidder leaves the premises. Nothing may be removed until it is settles for. Payment for purchases must be made by cash or cashier's check or by personal check or business check if announced by the Auctioneers. Letters of Credit or Guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. All sales are subject to state sales tax laws. Bidder agrees not to stop payment on checks or disallow a sight draft and is responsible for any expenses due to collection of a bad check. In the event of non-payment of a bad check, the Auctioneers reserve the right to repossess, at any time, at your location, the merchandise involved.
2.NO WARRANY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items apprearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statments made by the Owner (or is agents or officers) or the Auctioneers ( or their Agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. I., the bidder, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneers reserve the right to reopen the bidding. The Auctioneers' designation of a Buyer shall be final.
4. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, he/she may have become the new owner of the item, even though he/she may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. BUyers should guard their items accordingly.
5. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his agent, and further agrees to hold the AUctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
6. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Owners' agents only.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* Reserve the right to reject any bid at your sole discretion.
* Applicable taxes
* Buyer's premium rate charged.
* Payment must be made by close of auction via credit card.
* Required time of pickup 12 p.m.-5 p.m. the Monday following each auction or any date schedule with company within the week of auction ending.
* If items are not picked up within one week of winning and no arrangements are made with auction staff; customer forfeits winnings and all proceeds. As the auction company does not have the capability of storing merchandise for auction winnings for more than one week.
*Right is reserved to end auction early or change dates if needed. An item may be removed if necessary due to listing errors, damage, or any reason deemed necessary.
* For internet-only auctions, reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
*Auction ending dates are subject to change without notice.
* If your state or country requires licensing, include your license information.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms